It's nice to meet you! I'm Jamie O'Neill
Hi everyone! It is nice to introduce myself. I am the Fashion Director of The Bridal Finery!
For those who don't know me, I am the first employee of The Bridal Finery! Though I am a new face to the brand and team, I am not new to the industry. I have been working with brides and wedding gowns for five years now.
While working at J.Crew, I was originally recruited to my first position in bridal by Tali. Once again, five years later, I was recruited by Tali & Roberta to work at The Bridal Finery!
As Fashion Director, I support local businesses by blogging on location, blogging fashion trends and real brides. I also help Tali & Roberta achieve their bride's dream wedding day look by offering style tips and work alongside Tali and Roberta to merchandise the store and give insight on what is carried in the store.
Some of my favorite things:
- Big hair. I am constantly told I was born in the wrong generation. I live for the 70s & 80s big hair.
- A classic cup coffee. Cream & sugar only. I'm honestly not into this trendy coffee thing.
- Music. My playlists are all over the place. Literally anything from 70s funk to rap. My favorites are Fleetwood Mac (with Stevie Nicks obviously), Hall & Oats, SZA & Tame Impala.
- Football. My parents are from Philly and my family lives in South Jersey so I am a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan. #FlyEaglesFly!
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey. This is my ultimate guilty pleasure. From the table flipping drama to their ridiculous homes, I am here for it.